Senior Web/Mobile Project Manager
Looking for the next big move in your career? We’re a fully remote (since before covid!) international digital studio (growing 2x yearly, 30+ people) looking to hire a Senior Web/Mobile Project Manager. Sounds maybe interesting? Read on…
We’re looking for an AllRound Project Manager. Your goal is to orchestrate our team to execute projects on-time, on-budget and with high-quality by removing blockers, providing clarity and actually preparing the work the team will do (stories, tasks). You do so, working alongside your team of engineers and a client (can be internal or external). You also ensure clients have timely communication. This is a fully-remote, permanent, full-time position.
This is for you if…
1. You’re looking for a remote, long-term position
2. You have experience (3/4 years) managing complex (big) web or/and mobile projects *
3. You have some technical understanding (although you don’t need to code) and have managed digital (web/mobile) projects.
4. You are extremely fluent in English;
5. You have an entrepreneurial, self-started, get things done mentality — the whole point is to get things done and not find excuses;
6. You’re highly organized and meticulously can organize the work of others so you can all be productive;
7. Have hands on experience with project management software Brownie points for Linear experience (as we use it);
* alternatively you’re a developer/engineer looking to make a jump into project / product management
Note: You’ll see we never specify stuff like “Be a team player” or “Be dedicated” and stuff like that. That is a base requirement for any position these days, but just know we also like these things people usually ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude
This is even better if…
1. You have agency (multi-product, client) experience;
2. Ability to handle and think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate and engage the team to produce the best possible results.
3. Experience running with Agile methodology (preparing, running, controlling sprints);
What you’ll do
— Manage the execution of 1-3 projects simultaneously.
— Communicate often and properly with internal team members on responsibilities, tasks, expectations.
— Prepare (based on an initial scope and associated project plan and milestones) sprints and tasks within sprints, ensuring they do have the right level of detail for developers;
— Work together with the Client to gather requirements and build hyper-detailed Stories that fully describe functionality sets.
— Make sure developers are unlocked and any roadblock is properly communicated and/or resolved.
— Control the execution of projects, namely at the level of estimations being (on average) met.
— Run daily standups and weekly sprint planning sessions with team members;
— Enforce the internal processes.
— Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects — this includes talking to, getting updates from and clarifying questions from our developers, designers and QA specialists;
— Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement;
— Identify idle resources;
— Report internally on KPIs that are clearly defined related to the execution of the project.
— Keep Client engaged in the process and run update calls.
What is in for you?
– An unique challenge that enables you to grow, while having the opportunity to shape OUR future;
– Insane levels of ownership, independence and responsibility;
– Fast-track to a leadership position within the organization on the project delivery area;
– Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or… ) 🙂
– Bonuses for performance indicators we’d mutually agree;
– Be part of our profit-sharing program and take a slice of our collective success;
– Be involved in building products from the ground-up working up-close with engineers, designers and some of the best entrepreneurs and enterprise leads around the world;
– Flexible vacation/days off policy
– Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
– Yearly Bonuses Program
– Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return